samedi 1 juin 2013

Report 16 -

Her body is so amazing omg.

Intake

- Breakfast : Special K cereals (220kcal), a homemade orange juice (50kcal), a banana (60kcal), some carrots sticks (around 30kcal), and an applesauce (64kcal)

- Lunch : /
I ate lunch and breakfast together.

- Snack : Special K bar (91kcal)

- Dinner : Fuck. My mum brought McDo home. Binged a second time in a W-E. Tomorrow I'll eat a fruit's salad homemade, carrots and good stuff I promise. (1140kcal)

During the evening : Gold tea (0kcal)

TOTAL : 1405 kcal
Goddamn McDo, I was at 265kcal before I ate you ! Shit.

Workout

30 jumping jacks
5 pushups
25 hight knees
10 crunches
7 squats
30 butt kicks
5 pushups
10 crunches
30 jumping jacks
1 min wall sit
10 crunches
10 pushups
20 sit ups
20 squats
20 lunges (10 per leg)
80 jumping jacks
1 min wall sit
20 squats
30 lunges
40 toe touches
50 second wall sit
100 jumping jacks

Planty of water. Almost a bottle.

I combined 3 workouts to make a big one. This looks quite insane, but it's not as hard as it seems. Obviously it is, but not that much. Not the hardest one I did so far. It's a really good alternative if you binged as I did yesterday I think. I feel a lot more comfortable about myself right now, and after a good shower, it's amazing. I probably lost about 250 kcal.

Stay beautiful,
Mischie.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Don't hesitate to leave me a message, I dont bite- yet !